Friday, March 11, 2011

10/52

RANDOM WARNING...


* possibly my favorite home decor. I have these three words a few places in the house. They keep me focused on what is truly important.


* the eyes just aren't what they used to be...


* My name is Cindi and I'm a list-a-holic! I make a general list for the next seven days every Friday and then the day before I organize it into time frames, and then almost every day by around 11 or 12 I rewrite the list because it never goes as planned. :) I would have a panic attack if I lost my lists. I know...it's a sickness! And, my handwriting truly is much neater than this...always in a hurry! It's funny to look back on this list, I probably only got about 50% of it done and did about 10 other things too!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the shot of the photos you did for us on our kitchen wall?! Surrounded by faith, hope and love! I have those three words all around my home too. I'm tagging you in it of FB...

    ReplyDelete