Friday, November 11, 2011

45/52

I'm cheating just a little bit because I actually didn't take any personal pictures during this week, but the week after (yes, it's actually December as I'm posting...don't tell anyone) was my sister's wedding in Vegas so I need two posts for that anyway.

Today's post highlights two of our adventures. The top of the Stratosphere (where we stayed) and Cirque de Solei "La Mystere".



* my mom and my sister...

Somehow I got the only scaredy cat gene in my family (at least when it comes to heights and roller coasters). I might actually have a nervous breakdown just thinking about it so we're just gonna move on...
















I saw this show about 19 years ago and it was so worth seeing again! I snuck some images during the performance (don't worry...no flash allowed) and some in the gift shop. Super cool costumes, music and amazing talent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment