Friday, April 5, 2013

14/52

Busy and fun Easter weekend...


*  Abby put on a concert for us!  We had an invitation and tickets and a nice comfy setting of pillows and blankets to enjoy her talent!!









* We had a blast with family at our church's Easter festival!

















* blessed beyond comprehension!!




* sometimes it pays to be the tallest!




* forget the eggs...it's the stuff inside that makes it all worthwhile!


* Jayce has the most beautiful smile!  He is already a lady killer!


* I think she's happy with her stash


* checking out the bounty!


* gonna be inseparable cousins...I have a feeling!


* a sugar crash in progress!!


* my completely ADORABLE nephews!!


* what's Easter without carrot cake!


*  It's my very own chocolate Easter bunny!!!  :)

* I attempted to snap some Easter portraits, but we were running behind after long Easter naps.  We started these about 10 minutes before sunset and it was DARK!  They don't have the best focus, but I love them!!  What blessings!!!











**  3 Easters ago we had just brought sweet baby Sam home! I couldn't resist a then and now!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment