Sunday, November 18, 2012

46/52

Shew...it is definitely busy season in more ways than one. I have been busy, busy with sessions and editing and two weeks ago ran the half marathon I had been training for and this past week celebrated finishing up a nearly year-long Systematic Theology class I've been taking. CORPS (which is the name of our theology class) has challenged me and grown me in many ways. It is a huge blessing to have a solid foundation and understanding of the bible and to be building in confidence to share that information with others! God's word is living and active and sharper than a two-edged sword and I want to correctly handle HIS Word of Truth! I have grown deeper in my understanding of What God did for me (though, I'm certain I will not grasp the magnitude of His sacrifice or His power and love until heaven). And, I have a deeper desire to not only spend more time in His Word, but I want to share it with others!! Thankful God doesn't need me but chooses to use me anyway!!

It was a blessing and privilege to share this class with this awesome group of ladies!!And, I've been humbled and inspired by our pastor's tireless obedience to make disciples!



No comments:

Post a Comment