Monday, November 26, 2012

47/52

The kids had the entire week off of school for Thanksgiving. Normally, that would be a wonderful thing, but in the middle of busy season it just makes for a frustrated mommy who can't get work done and four littles bored silly! To make matters worse I have been sick with a cough/head cold for a month now. It is wearing on me! Can't seem to get better and don't have the time to rest. I don't like complaining, but this is just the way the week was. But, I have an amazing family and we were able to sneak in some great memories and I truly couldn't be more thankful for the amazing life God has given me! We had Thanksgiving at our house on Wednesday night. We had amazing food and I so wish I had taken some pictures but I just didn't have the energy. I always love having my family together in one place. It was the best medicine. On Thursday we had Thanksgiving at Paw Paw and Mamaw's house and got to enjoy time with Megan and her family and Patrick and Noel. The kids LOVE spending time with their cousins! They even capped off the evening with a Thanksgiving play and musical entertainment. Again, no pictures from me, but Thankful for a sister-in-law who happens to be a great photographer who captured these pictures of the kids playing together for me. Madison and Connor were off in their own world (as usual) planning the play and probably solving the world's problems!! Two smart cookies!










We did manage to get the Christmas decorations up and watched our annual Christmas tree
e season opening Christmas movie as a family. This year Elf won the vote! LOVE that movie!!

* sadly, some of the strands went out in our pre-lit tree.  This would have been such a cute shot if the tree lights were all working.   I'll get more lights on there some day...maybe??



We had the world's longest Uno game. I seriously don't remember a game that lasted that long. But, it was fun!! I'm not going to mention who won, but her name might begin with a C and she might be a little competitive!! Just a little!! :)




* best seat in the house




* Charlie couldn't be left out of this fun family gathering!








* I don't know where he learned this expression, but it cracks me up!!!  "Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?
"

No comments:

Post a Comment