Next week is the last week of school and we are pushing through all of the busyness that is the end of the school year! This week we had a choir banquet, a school play and Abby is currently on her field trip to the Dallas World Aquarium.
* introducing the world's most delicious cookie. Orange creamsicle cookies. They are like a shortbread cookie with white chocolate chips and orange essence. YUM!!!
* I LOVE when I capture proof of how much they love each other!!!
* Abby played the role of the teacher in the school play! She is a natural on the stage and couldn't have been any more giddy at all of the attention! Watch out world...a star is born!
* We had beautiful princess Stella over for a play date. Sam got to play at her house too this week! These two are the most ADORABLE partners in crime EVER!!!
* It was a great year for the Jobe choir! The kids enjoyed celebrating at their first ever choir banquet.
* banquet entertainment!