Friday, July 12, 2013

28/52

I didn't take many good camera pictures of our busy week this week.  I'm going to blame it on the heat.  We had triple digits all week this week...yuk!  But, it didn't stop us from having lots of fun.  So, bear with the iPhone pics mixed in.  :)

Saturday:  dinner with some of our favorite friends in the world...and future in-laws. I'm pretty sure Stella and Sam are future hubby and wife.  ;)  Well, at least if I have anything to do with it!

Sunday: no pics, but we did have a great lunch with our bestie's that we never get to see anymore. And, dinner with PawPaw and Mamaw. I think we've blown our eating out budget for the month already, but it's fun to not have to cook!

Monday: Max had Legacy baseball camp again this year. And, again, it was a scorching week! But, he loved it. Soooo mad at myself for not getting out there and getting some pics! We were also elated for Abby to get home from Disney World and Madison from camp. Missed my sweet girls!!!
Tuesday: Again, no pictures, but we did have fun swimming at Tasha's house and now that our live in babysitter (AKA Madison) was home, Matt and I got to sneak off for a date night.
 
Wednesday: I got to have lunch with my sweet friends from my teaching days. I have so missed them and it was like we hadn't skipped a beat! We had a three hour lunch and I'm sure could have kept talking all afternoon!! It was soooo great to see them and catch up and I realize what a blessing it was to get to work along side of these two precious ladies!! Madison also had a swim party with the Jr. High church group and I had CORPS (a theology class I'm taking) again. I've really missed CORPS! It is great to dig deep in understanding what the bible says about many topics!
Thursday: We were busy beavers today. Max went to his last day of baseball camp, Abby got to help host a tea/craft/swim party and after we got them dropped off we spent the afternoon and early evening working hard to organize the garage. We have had a lot of donations and a lot of things we are purging so I wanted to get it organized before then. Soooo ready to get that garage sale under our belts and have our garage back! It was a HOT day so we probably each lost a couple pounds in sweat! Luckily it was free slurpee day at 7-11, so off we went to cool down and refresh!
Friday: No pictures from today. We went to Hawaiian Falls this morning and will head to Homegroup here in a bit! And, now I know why are summer is flying by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment