Friday, July 5, 2013

27/52

We had a fun weekend with Grandma and Grandpa in Granbury last weekend celebrating Grandpa's birthday!

** I love that my kids can find creative ways to have fun! Here they are "painting" the fence with water.
* Abby left on Monday for a trip to Disney World with Nani!! So happy they get to make such special memories with their Nani! I know they will always cherish these times one on one with her!
* Madison left on Thursday for Camp Freedom with the church Junior High and High School! She was blessed with an awesome sponsor...Shelby, our Jr. High intern! I know God is doing amazing things in these girl's lives this week!!!

*And then there were two... 
* Since the girls were gone, we invited Max's friend, Kollin, over for a boy's play date. I love how Sam looks up to these boys and wants to do whatever they are doing!
* We celebrated 4th of July with PawPaw and Mamaw.
...I usually some 4th of July themed food, but this chocolate cake was calling my name, so we had to improvise!
 
...Max looks so fly in his shades!!
 
 
...Sam thinks everything should be a "shooter"

...He doesn't quite have the strength to get the ball to the basket, but he certainly has the determination!
 
...best buds!
 
...it makes me nervous that when he has fear it seems to fuel his excitement level...he was on a high holding the sparklers!
 
...M is for Max
 
...S is for Sam (well sort of)

No comments:

Post a Comment