Friday, April 25, 2014

17/52

Good Friday.  After the service I look over at Max and he has his head buried in his hands.  I think he must be tired, or something happened that I didn't notice.  I kneel down next to him and notice he's sobbing into his hands.  I ask him what is wrong and he blurts out, "I am just so sorry for all of my sins!"  It took my breath away.  In that service, for the first time, he truly heard and understood exactly what Jesus had done for him on the cross.  He took the punishment for every sin and it overwhelmed Max.  His eyes were opened and His heart trusted his Savior to be LORD of his life.  I will never forget that moment.  I truly saw God open his eyes and speak to him.  He called him to be His forever and there is nothing more I want for my children!!


The next day was the Easter Festival at church.  I love watching my kids have fun together!








Easter Sunday...

The kids woke up to some Easter Basket goodies.  We went to church to celebrate our risen Savior.  It was, as always, an amazing service.  Then home for our tradition of breakfast burritos and Easter egg hunt with family.  I need to do better at taking pictures of my beautiful family.  My mom, dad, step-mom, sister, brother-in-law and nephew were all there.  What a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment