We sure are going to miss Jingle's antics when he heads back to the North Pole
* undies roasting on an open fire...
* Jingle told us to make sure to give everyone in the family a kiss today (and, change all the burnt out light bulbs in the house...come on people, get organize!)
* Jingle loves games with his new Christmas friends
* I think they have the true meaning of Christmas on their minds
* Jingle wants us to always remember whose birth we are celebrating and how mighty He is and the peace with have through Him!
* Jingle reminds us that it is better to give than to receive
* Jingle had us plant some magic seeds in sugar and look what grew the next day
* Jingle gave us a kick start in our present wrapping
** This year's Christmas baking included sweet and spicy chex mix...YUM
* and two batches of fudge (one chocolate and one peanut butter/chocolate)
* the boys working hard to put the girls new book case together!
* and a final Christmas performance (just look at that sweet smile)